- 125% Stronger Traction Power
This is a product with strong traction and board support range using the Disk Dr's VAP technology; it is designedas an intensive care model in the Disk Dr. series, which is intended for patients with chronic or severe low back pain.
- The effects were approved through clinical tests.
Clinical tests carried out at the University of Inje Medical School in Korea approved Disk Dr.'s traction effects. The clinical report showed that 90.5% of the subjects experienced pain relief.
- Overcoming back pain without surgical operation
The VAP technology of Changeui Medical produces traction force on the lumbar section from L1 to L5, easing the pressure imposed on each vertebra and producing space between the intervertebral discs up to 3 mm to soothe pain.
- An Ideal choice for people who suffer from stiff neck and cervicalgia Experience the relief of the pain in the neck and shoulder by using the productfor 20 ~ 30 minutes twice a day. Disk Dr's powerful traction will expand the distances the neck bones vertically and reduce pressure on each vertebra.
- Be relaxed along the spine shape The product will give comfortable support that fits in for the shape of the cervical vertebrae.
- Overcoming back pain without surgical operation The VAP technology of the Changeui Medical produces traction force on the cervical vertebra from 1 to 7, easing the pressure imposed on each vertebra and producing space between the intervertebral discs to soothe pain.
The Disk Dr. NG20-M is a revolutionary approach in treating neck pain. The lightweight and easy to use ambulatory traction collar helps to reduce pressure within the cervical spine using an innovative longitudinal expansion system. The expandable Cervical Traction Collar (rear section), along with the Fixed Chin Collar (front section), reduces disc pressure within the cervical spine effectively eliminating pain.
- The choice product selected by patients with knee pain who are seeking the suitable products.
Wearing the product before you go out will soothe the knees smoothly, preventing deterioration of inflammations of relieving pain sufficiently enough to engage in activities without problem.
- Joint development in cooperation with the Institute of Life sciences & Biotechnology of Korea University The Institute of Life sciences & Biotechnology of Korea University tool change of the safety design for overall functions of the product and Changeui Medical took responsibility for the tructural construction and the production in harmony with the design, in an effort to achieve perfection in term of performance and safety.
- Thermal radiation through Halogen lamps and irradiation with infrared lamps (7000~50,000nm Unlike other products, JoinMAX is designed to effectively transmit beneficial thermal energy deep into the skin using halogen lamps which emit infrared rays that have excellent penetration power and optical energy, relieving the articulations of muscular pain quickly.