GastroSoft Pancreatic Stent
Pancreatic Stent with spirally arranged sideholes for treatment of benign and malignant stenoses of the pancreatic ducts through ERCP placement
- Optimized drainage performance due to spirally arranged sideholes
- High drainage capacity even in small radii
- Soft material for a good anatomic adaptation
- High X-ray visibility
Bile Duct Introduction Set
Biliary Endoprosthesis, double pigtail
Marker at the end of the pigtails
Smooth GastroSoft material
Biliary Endoprosthesis, MultiFlap
Abscess Drainage Set in Seldinger Technique
Basket Catheter with straigthener
Catheter length 40 cm
Abscess Drainage Set (OD)
Universal abscess drainage set in „OD“ for the drainage of viscous fluids
- Catheter consists of kink resistant soft-polyurethane
- lengths 30 cm and 40 cm
Abscess Drainage Set (GastroSoft)
Abscess Drainage Set – „Locco Set“
Direct Puncture Set (OD)
Two-part needle facilitates assembling and safe puncture
Basket catheters (NephroSoft)
Single Catheters (OD)
Length 30 cm or 40 cm
Self-expanding Nitinol Bile Duct Stent with superflexible design
- braided and coiled outer sheath in 7 French
- Stent diameter from 8 mm to 10 mm
- Stent lengths from 40 mm to 100 mm
- Open Cell Design
OD CT Drainage Catheter Set
- Abscess drainage catheter consists of kink resistant soft-polyurethane
- Length 25 cm
- Obturator with round blunt stiffener to straighten catheter
Exchange Guide Wire acc. to Schueller
Available in straight or J-curved form.
Black&White Nitinol Guide Wire
PTFE-coated Nitinol guide wire
- absolute kinkresistance
- unbeatable torqueability (1:1)
- Torquer for easy handling
- Lengths from 150 cm to 400 cm
Exchange Guide Wire acc. to Lunderquist
This guide-wiire offers superior stability in comparison to conventional Seldinger guide-wires. Pigtail drainage catheters can be easily straightened and introduced. In particular by catheter exchange, this guide-wire proves to be an essential instrument for the urologist.
Available in straight or 35° J-curved form.
Initial Puncture Needles
available with bevel-edged Cut or US-Cut
Vitesse Biopsy System
The penetration depth is infinitely adjustable from 15 mm to 22 mm.
Biopsy needles are available in a variety of sizes and lengths. Please refer to the appropriate page.
Biopsy needle compatible with the Vitesse biopsy system.
- Cannula with sand-blasted tip for better ultrasound visibility.
- Centimetre markers facilitate CT guided procedures.
- Locking device for fixing the stylet
Made of PP (Polypropylene) material and provided with a standard Luer-Lock which enables the injection of contrast media and other solutions.